© RCMP photo
No one was injured in a five-car motor vehicle collision Tuesday morning between the Robie Street and Onslow exits. Vehicles collided while trying to avoid the school bus, which had hit some black ice.
BIBLE HILL – Colchester RCMP have responded to five motor vehicle accidents this morning on the 102 and 104 highways.
No serious injuries reported from any accident at this time.
South bound traffic on the 102 highway was down to one lane near exit 14 outside Truro and backed up from exit 14 on the 102 to the 104 interchange.
Motorists are advised to use extreme caution as slippery conditions exist as black ice has formed on the road way.
Here are the accidents attended today by Colchester RCMP.
* 6:28 a.m. – one vehicle in the ditch between exits 11 and 12 Highway 104 westbound between Glenholme and Masstown.
* 6:37 a.m. – single vehicle motor vehicle accident on Hwy 104 between exit 13-15. A silver dodge dakota slid off the road. There were no injuries.
* 7:47 a.m. – Five vehicles collided at the off ramp southbound on Highway 102, exit 14a, near Truro. Conditions described as very slippery. EHS were on scene. There were no serious injuries reported.
* 7:59 a.m. – A vehicle hit a guard rail. There were no injuries. The vehicle is not driveable. The incident occured just past the five-car MVA near ext 14 hwy 102.
* 8:13 a.m. – A vehicle landed in the ditch on 102 hwy north bound just past Brookfield exit.