Updated at 11:21 - ALTON - Traffic is now (10:40 a.m.) being delayed along Highway 102 by protestors in the Alton area.
Updated at 16:15 - AMHERST – The provincial biologist with Natural Resources says there was no alternative to euthanizing a moose that created a stir in Amherst earlier this week..
Canada - World
15:58 - TORONTO - The longest serving inmate in Canada to have a murder conviction thrown out faces a potential new obstacle in his bid to sue those involved in his prosecution..
Updated at 06:47 - HALIFAX - When Chris Kelades woke up Monday morning, the thought of one day participating in the UFC was still just a dream..
Updated at 06:23 - YARMOUTH – There won’t be a new ferry terminal in place for Nova Star’s sailing season next year, but the early stages of the process for coming up with a design for a new terminal in the future is being launched now..
Updated at 16:39 - It seems almost trite to borrow from Joni Mitchell’s “Big Yellow Taxi”: “You don’t know what you’ve got, till it’s gone.”.
Updated at 15:49 - TRURO – A Truro rock band is off to Greenwood this weekend before showcasing their talents in Toronto later this month..
Updated on September 24, 2014 - Rocker cultivating a more intimate experience for her fans.
- AUTOGO.CA: The news of the automobile world
- Ford plans to add a thousand jobs at its Oakville assembly plant in Ontario
- EV charging stations… What about insurance?
- Kit car specialist in Severn Bridge builds Factory Five Racing GTM supercars
- NHTSA seeks cooperation with manufacturers to prevent hacking
- The 2015 Chevrolet Corvette’s Valet Mode system could be illegal