Santa Claus returned to Truro once more in a parade of floats and even beat the grinches as thousands of townsfolk watched.
The Santa Claus Parade wound through the streets of downtown Truro and featured floats and walkers from scores of local buisnesses and organizations, from Royal Bank to firefighters.
All came decked in their Christmas finery, from reindeer horns to multi-coloured lights.
- Festival of Lights officially kicks off Truro's Christmas season
- Mixed reaction to Santa Claus parade in Sydney
- Parrsboro tree lights up the night
- PHOTOS & VIDEO: Yarmouth's Candy Cane Lane Festival brings community together
- Light rain doesn't deter Windsor's nighttime holiday parade goers
- Christmas cheer in Kentville