Top News

Family of three homeless after Hants County fire

Three people are homeless after a fire in Milford, Hants County, on Thursday morning.

The two adults and a child weren’t home at the time but several pets died after the bungalow on Rennie Lane caught fire, the Canadian Red Cross said in a release. Neighbours sounded the alarm at 10:30 a.m. after noticing the blaze.

The Red Cross is helping the family, who are staying with relatives for now, with emergency purchases such as clothing and food until the insurance company assesses the damage.

Recent Stories