A fire that broke out in a Truro home Thursday morning has been deemed to be suspicious.
At 6:47 a.m. on Nov. 9, firefighters were called to a vacant house at 83 King Street, after a report of heavy smoke came in. The blaze was contained to a stairwell at the back of the building, which was listed for sale.
Police suspect whoever is responsible for the fire might have had the odour of smoke and/or gasoline on their clothing and body. Anyone with information that would help solve this crime is asked to contact Truro Police Service at 902-895-5351.