NORTH POLE – Children are reminded to write to Santa before Dec. 11 if they would like to receive a personalized response by Christmas.
Writing to Santa is easy:
– Always include a return address
– Mail your letter by December 11
– Send your letter to:
NORTH POLE H0H 0H0
Other interesting facts:
– In Canada, letters to Santa do not require postage.
– Santa replied to more than 1.6 million letters in 2016.
– The program has averaged a million letters a year for more than 15 years, more than 1.5 million for the past three years!
– Santa receives (and answers) letters in 39 languages (including Braille).
– Thousands of Postal Elves help Santa with this monumental task! They volunteer more than 260,000 hours to help Santa.
– Canada Post has been helping Santa with his mail, as a national program, for 36 years… local programs began even earlier.
– Since the national program began, Santa’s North Pole Post Office has answered more than 27.8 million letters.