There's plenty of entertainment left for the final day of the Dutch Mason Blues Festival in Bible Hill.
Christine Campbell was one of the musicians to rock the stage during this weekend's Dutch Mason Blues Festival – Truro Daily News photo
The festival continues at about noon on Sunday and continues until 7 p.m. Some of the musicians in the lineup are MoneyJunk, Head of the Herd and David Wilcox.
- Read more special articles:
- Dutch Mason inspired blues fans from near and far
- Storm warnings not slowing down Blues Fest set up
- Musician with ties to Santana and Journey ready to perform at Dutch Mason Blues Festival
- Dutch Mason Blues Festival celebrating milestone this weekend
The blues festival is taking place at the Nova Scotia Provincial Exhibition grounds.