Holiday Inn evacuated after laundry room fire

Send to a friend

Send this article to a friend.

TRURO – Visitors to the Holiday Inn on Prince Street were evacuated overnight after a fire broke out in the laundry room.

Truro Fire Service Chief Blois Currie said firefighters responded to the call at around 2 a.m.

No one was injured in the fire, which was electrical in nature.

Organizations: Holiday Inn, Truro Fire Service

  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Thanks for voting!

Top of page

Comments

Comments