Stewiacke fire deemed accidental

Send to a friend

Send this article to a friend.

A fire that destroyed Stewiacke Home Hardware"s cabinet manufacturing building was deemed accidental.

STEWIACKE – The Colchester RCMP has confirmed the fire that destroyed a shed and the Stewiacke Home Hardware custom cabinet shop was accidental.

The fire overnight of Jan. 20 started in a shed on a residential property next to the cabinet shop on George Street. Strong winds that night forced the fire onto the adjoining property, which was completely destroyed and put three fulltime employees temporarily out of work.

Geographic location: George Street

  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Thanks for voting!

Top of page

Comments

Comments