TRURO - A public meeting is set for Wednesday in Truro for area residents to share their ideas, insights and inspiration on the new Nova Centre.
The Nova Centre, to be built over two blocks in Halifax, will be a mixed-use facility comprising of one million square feet in the Argyle entertainment and financial district.
The centre is expected to be the largest integrated development project undertaken in Nova Scotia's history and should feature an international financial centre, convention centre, luxury hotel, as well as residential, retail and public space in the heart of the province's capital.
Similar meetings are being held across the province with the Truro session taking place at the Holiday Inn from 2 to 4 p.m. Doors will be open at 1:30 for music, coffee and conversation.
Discussion topics will include:
- What is the best of Nova Scotia?
- How can the Nova Centre reflect a compelling vision of our province as a whole?
- What can we do to showcase all regions of the province from the heart of the capital city?
- How can we best draw visitors to each region of the province from Halifax?
- How will more convention delegates and events create new opportunities for businesses in your region?