Forecast for Newfoundland and Labrador issued by Environment Canada

Send to a friend

Send this article to a friend.

Extended forecasts for Saturday, Sunday, Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday for Labrador issued by Environment Canada at 16:00 nst Thursday 21 February 2013.

St. John's - Bonavista Peninsula: Saturday, cloudy with 60 percent chance of flurries. Windy. High -1. Sunday, a mix of sun and cloud with 40 percent chance of flurries. Low -6. High -5. Monday, a mix of sun and cloud. Low -7. High -3. Tuesday, a mix of sun and cloud. Windy. Low -7. High -2. Wednesday, cloudy with 60 percent chance of flurries. Windy. Low -5. High -1.

Burin Peninsula - Southern Avalon: Saturday, cloudy with 40 percent chance of flurries. Windy. High -1. Sunday, a mix of sun and cloud. Low -7. High -3. Monday, a mix of sun and cloud. Low -7. High -2. Tuesday, a mix of sun and cloud. Low -7. High -1. Wednesday, cloudy. Windy. Low -5. High 2.

South Coast: Saturday, a mix of sun and cloud. High -1. Sunday, a mix of sun and cloud. Low -5. High -2. Monday, sunny. Low -8. High -2. Tuesday, sunny. Low -7. High 0. Wednesday, sunny. Low -6. High 2.

Northeastern Newfoundland: Saturday, cloudy with 60 percent chance of flurries. Windy. High -5. Sunday, a mix of sun and cloud with 40 percent chance of flurries. Low -10. High -8. Monday, sunny. Low -10. High -5. Tuesday, a mix of sun and cloud. Low -11. High -4. Wednesday, flurries. Low -6. High -1.

Central Newfoundland: Saturday, a mix of sun and cloud with 40 percent chance of flurries. High -2. Sunday, a mix of sun and cloud. Low -12. High -4. Monday, sunny. Low -14. High -2. Tuesday, a mix of sun and cloud. Low -14. High 0. Wednesday, a mix of sun and cloud. Low -12. High 2.

West Coast: Saturday, a mix of sun and cloud. High -2. Sunday, a mix of sun and cloud. Low -9. High -4. Monday, a mix of sun and cloud. Low -10. High -3. Tuesday, a mix of sun and cloud. Low -11. High -2. Wednesday, cloudy. Low -9. High 0.

Northern Peninsula: Saturday, sunny. High -4. Sunday, sunny. Low -12. High -7. Monday, sunny. Low -12. High -5. Tuesday, sunny. Low -11. High -5. Wednesday, a mix of sun and cloud. Low -9. High -3.

Western Labrador: Saturday, sunny. High -7. Sunday, sunny. Low -19. High -8. Monday, sunny. Low -18. High -7. Tuesday, sunny. Low -18. High -5. Wednesday, sunny. Low -16. High -6.

Central Labrador: Saturday, sunny. High -6. Sunday, sunny. Low -15. High -9. Monday, sunny. Low -16. High -10. Tuesday, sunny. Low -15. High -6. Wednesday, sunny. Low -14. High -5.

Nain to Makkovik: Saturday, a mix of sun and cloud. High -13. Sunday, sunny. Low -18. High -13. Monday, sunny. Low -16. High -10. Tuesday, sunny. Low -18. High -10. Wednesday, sunny. Low -16. High -8.

Rigolet to Lodge Bay: Saturday, sunny. High -9. Sunday, sunny. Low -16. High -9. Monday, sunny. Low -14. High -6. Tuesday, sunny. Low -14. High -6. Wednesday, sunny. Low -12. High -4.

Organizations: Environment Canada, South Coast

Geographic location: Newfoundland and Labrador, St. John's, Bonavista Peninsula Southern Avalon West Coast

  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Thanks for voting!

Top of page

Comments

Comments