TRURO - About 10 people were displaced from their home on Prince Street after an early-Sunday morning fire.
Town of Truro's fire inspector, Ryan Thibeau, said the call came in about 12:15 a.m. Sunday and was contained to two first-floor dwelling units in the rear of the two-storey, six-unit building.
"Foul play is ruled out ... it's accidental. It started in the wall," said Thibeau. "There was smoke damage throughout most of the building."
About 10 people, including at least one child, were moved to the Comfort Inn with the help of the Canadian Ross Cross.
For the full story, see Monday's Truro Daily News.