July 02, 2014
Tea in the Garden
- Place : Colchester Historeum, 29 Young St. Truro
- Time : 13:00
- Details : All are invited to the Tea in the Garden each Wednesday from 1-3pm in July and August at the Colchester Historeum. Enjoy homemade treats: biscuits, jams, various sweets and a pot of tea. Coffee, water and juice also served. $6 for adults and $3 for children under 12, includes admission to the Historeum exhibits. If raining, the tea will be held inside.
- Place : 711 Prince Street, Truro
- Time : 10:00
- Contact : Tracy Boutilier
- Details : For July and August, from 10 am - 2 pm, the doors of First United will be open to the public. Come see our beautiful church, chat with a congregational member, or have a few moments of quiet mediation! Everyone is welcome in this place!
- July 3, 2014 - Salad & Strawberry Supper
- July 5, 2014 - Art show 'Siblings' - new works by Penny Ridley Maloney & Rob Maloney
- July 5, 2014 - Yard Sale and BBQ
- July 5, 2014 - North Shore ATV Club Open House/Fundraiser
- July 5, 2014 - Nova Scotia SPCA -Colchester Branch - BBQ
- July 8, 2014 - "LOOKING BACK", a retrospective exhibition by artist Deanna Boucher.
- July 9, 2014 - Tea in the Garden
- July 11, 2014 - Central Nova Volkssport Club Truro Year Round Walk
- July 12, 2014 - Ham & Salad Buffet Supper& Shortcake
- July 12, 2014 - Salad, Ham and Strawberry Shortcake Supper